At Steinway Society – the Bay Area we love our volunteers. That’s because WE are volunteers. As a volunteer-staffed organization, our team includes educators, doctors, music professionals arts leaders and business leaders and we welcome students, people retired and music lovers of all ages.
You can help with a concert, with publicity fund raising or our education programs in the schools. If you would like to help bring excellence in music education and piano performance to Silicon Valley, we’d like to meet you.
Help us to bring widely acclaimed international concert pianists to our community and to enrich our children’s musical education. Please fill out this brief form and we’ll quickly get back to you.
Our needs include:
- Photographer – photograph events, obtain photo releases, verify names, and help us tell our story visually.
- Videographer – create short videos for social media, highlighting our board and volunteers.
- Writing – we’d like to start a blog but need a writer knowledgeable about classical music, who can create six to eight blog posts a month.
- Parking lot assistants and ushers – help our patrons feel at home when they arrive at the concert, from the parking lot to finding their seats.
- Quarterly newsletter – prepare a quarterly e-newsletter informing our friends about Steinway Society’s ongoing activities.
- Sponsorships – help us put together a compelling story to take to businesses.. Playing the piano and listening to classical music helps develop the cognitive skills that make business leaders stronger leaders and employees better problem solvers. We’d like to find companies to help support Steinway Society’s contributions.