- Six school performances by professional artists, including the piano duo Anderson and Roe, Grammy-nominated ZOFO Duet (Eva-Maria Zimmermann and Keisuke Nakagoshi), Sandra Wright-Shen, and Natalya Lundvedt.
- Six school performances by San Jose State University music majors from the Opera, String, Piano, and Brass departments.
- Schools served include Silver Creek, Prospect, and Lincoln High Schools; Discovery Charter School 2; College Connection Academy; Meadows Elementary; Success Academy.
- Two Young Artist in-home concerts, giving award-winning local pianists of various ages additional opportunities to perform and interact with appreciative audiences in an intimate setting.
- A limited number of free tickets to SSBA piano concerts on our series have been provided to teachers, students, and families from the schools served as well as from San Jose State University.
- Over 1,500 members of our community have been served by our educational outreach activities.
- A new partnership is being formed with Starting Arts, a non-profit organization serving young people in the Bay Area that will enhance our ability to bring more music into local schools.
Back to Community Outreach